Worstgen

Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Itachi fans hold a superb taste
G
Gorosei Informer
My friend keeps repeating how much he loves that scene, it makes me cringe lol. I always hated that moment but I do like that it could be a personal fuck you/troll to Orochimaru too. I've seen a lot of people praise it too but I never understood why.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Lone Laguna Espada yeah, that scene was disappointing. Deidara could have kill Sasuke but oh well.
G
Gorosei Informer
Sasuke's plot armor is too OP sadly! Deidara was an awesome character, a literal blast of quirkiness, sass and charisma!
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
how can you call it a plot armour.. when sauske uses 500 iq and reverse summons himself
G
Gorosei Informer
He does? I dont remember that lol, I just remember him summoning Manda the giant snake and using him as a shield. I need to rewatch/reread this, reverse summoning himself sounds badass lol.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
@BleakAsh @Lone Laguna Espada if I remembered correctly, just right before Sasuke getting engulf in Deidara's explosion, Sasuke summoned Manda out and then replaces each others so Sasuke transported into Manda's world. And then after Manda got rekt, he go back and Sasuke got back safely.