Worstgen

Hades
Hades
they are not reincarnated...they will inherit the will....big difference....
Cinera
Cinera
> Sanji is sakura.

@HA001: t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶;̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶a̶t̶a̶n̶t̶s̶.̶
Cinera
Cinera
> they are not reincarnated...they will inherit the will....big difference....

@Hades: I don't actually think so. This still feels like Destiny Piece to me.
Kromage911
Kromage911
Please Oda, don't do this shit.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Fuck this stupid ass child of destiny shit. I miss old Luffy who didn’t care about Nami’s backstory and said ‘people die’ not this all loving Christ like figure saviour of Wano and etc. so boring.
Hades
Hades
nope...there are many conqerors in the sea but there will be only one who truly rules them all...similarly, there are many candidates to be joyboy and ryuma but only one can achieve that...that is definitely not reincarnation...besides, becoming PK and WSS has no bearing on joyboy promise and sword god ryuma..
Hades
Hades
And latest revelation told us that joyboy is not a person but someone who can become as such....kinda like pirate king title...
Hades
Hades
you know..shirahoshi and probably momo are what you call reincarnation whereas Roger/Ace/Luffy/Oden are someone who can/has to guide them......potential candidates...probably even Blackbeard.....
Doggo
Doggo
Zoro is Sasuke?
No wonder I think he's boring.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I think Joyboy had a rival, and Blackbeard Rocks and Dragon and Maybe Law inherited his will
Constantine
Constantine
This is bs. This is the reason I hated Naruto.
Will of D much better than reincarnation
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Yes this was also my thought.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Hopefully. It's more symbolic than anything
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I don't really buy Joy Boy = Luffy for a multimyriad of reasons such as potential juicy story plot content regarding the old Grand Kingdom or Im standing in front of the hat.
Zowo
Zowo
and i am madara stfu yamato simp
Xione
Xione
I would perfer if One Piece kept away from the reincarnation stuff. Naruto's concept of was it made semi-sense, since there were implications for it from chapter 200 or so. But with One Piece, it's like nahhh. I like the inherited will more.

I also don't believe that Ryuuma and Joyboy are from the same time period.
Cinera
Cinera
@Xione: I would like to hear your thoughts on the Ryuma and Joy Boy timeline.
Xione
Xione
@Cinera The sheer fact Ryuuma is known and even called back to the living gives me big doubts on him being from the blank century. Because otherwise Moria would've been able to access the knowledge from that era. The other thing is Ryuuma's defense of Wano is the thing that made Wano become renowned as "Land of the Samurai", something it's called till this day.

I'd put him around Oars / Noland time period.