Worstgen

сука
сука
Ngl, this being written by a person with a Yamato avy makes it 10x funnier
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
We haven’t seen the struggle and adventures Mihawk went across the world to Attain that title so it’s easy to judge. The Old Guard or Current guard are always anticipating the next generation. Doflamingo, Kaido, Akainu, Whitebeard were all aware of this
S
Shisui
Yamato has been imprisoned since the age of 8, what exactly is Mihawk's excuse for being a bummy ass character with no goals whatsoever???
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
He already sits at the top and on the throne of swordsmanship. As for him having a bummy character, that's definitely subjective. In my opinion, we know nothing of Mihawk, he is as great of an Enigma as is Dragon. The fact that his eyes are the same as Im and Big Mom when she goes crazy leaves a lot of questions. I think it is possible Mihawk's story lies deeper than the surface level ambitions of a swordsman.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I also definitely believe many of us Zoro fans and anti Shanks fans drag the Mihawk character across the mud, by both ridiculously wanking and downplaying him, when there's always more to powerscaling. Mihawk has also been in the same breath as WB and Shanks as legends; so when Zoro takes him down by conquering the blade, the rewards must be immense
S
Shisui
@Ten Yaksha Blother We haven't seen it cos my man has no set goals & aspirations. After 1000 chapters, every top tier has attainable goals except for Hawkeye. His character is bland af. No proper achievements except clashing with a pre yonko Shanks. The man is only relevant cos of Zoro. He has nothing going for him except his somewhat cool fit.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I mean where else further can he go? He promised Zoro he would be at the top no matter what, meaning even newer admirals like Fujitora and Greenbull, even if they are swordsman, Mihawk has to be above them and maintain his title. Just like a UFC fighter, say GSP, we don't shit on GSP bc hes retired, hes still Goated. Mihawk does other things that I'm sure we don't know about.
S
Shisui
@Ten Yaksha Blother Don't get me wrong, I have Mihawk over Shanks in terms of strength. It is the fact that this man does nothing that gets on my nerve. The future WSS is out here liberating countries and shit while getting to his goal of being the strongest, the former WSS kept mfs away from Wano. The one time Mihawk was given a job, this ni99a botched it big time.
Oblivion
Oblivion
What do you mean no goal?
He’s already the WSS
He’s already achieved it
Yamato is literally just a bum oden cosplayer
S
Shisui
@Oblivion I said goalsssssssss, you ain't listening my g. I already said Mihawk's whole existence was to conquer blades lool, Mihawk's WSS goal is the least inspirational shit I have seen in all of fiction. Atleast Yamato is gna end up liberating Wano alongside Zoro and Luffy which is more inspiring than anything Mihawk has ever done.
S
Shisui
@Ten Yaksha Blother They gave this man a job to capture/kill Luffy and this man basically shat the bed and then dipped when he saw Shanks lool.
My man couldn't even be a marine dog properly smh.
HA001
HA001
So your only complaint is he didn't kill the mc which wasn't even his objective btw it was wb.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Being a Marine Dog isn't his thing. Sengoku said he barely shows up. He only showed up for Whitebeard
S
Shisui
@HA001 Don't even try it fam. His duty was to defend against enemies of the Marine which Luffy was a part of, Goku told em to capture Luffy and he botched that. Man swore up and down he was gna kill him and what happened? The mf turned into a fanboy chatting bout "he possesses quality that makes ppl want to help him" Why are you ppl still defending this wasteman??
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Lmfao I get it
Chiill, Mihawk is ai, he aint do nuffin
S
Shisui
@Ten Yaksha Blother He was definitely a marine dog until he wasn't. The man still followed Goku's orders at MF until Shanks came about.
S
Shisui
@Ten Yaksha Blother I will be the first to admit I was wrong if or when Oda dives more into his character and show us why this man was worthy of this absurd level of wank for doing fuck all other being the WSS. Are you a fan of Hawkeye???