Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87 Well, it's literally that what @Shuyaku described so far. It's not even OP related - I mean, I'm not that pity to throw a tantrum over a fictional story and its discussions anyway. Otherwise I would be already gone in Worstgen lol.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
...Wait, are people talking about ME on some server??
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Hahaha, is that why he got banned?! I didn’t even report him, that’s fucking hilarious!! 🤣
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
He got banned because of his feud with Shishio and Shu's female friend
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
it has become a home for banned folks here
prev rule of not low moderation worked because 2 yrs ago most people behaved
not the case anymore.
S
Shuyaku
I speculate thats why he got banned, i am not sure @Jew D. Boy lol. But point is, the server has seen its fair share of scumbags like him this year, and we’ve had enough of it. It used to be chill not a toxic refugee for trolls.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Yeah, I’ve only known of it as a collection of this place’s castoffs...which is why I would never join. We have still enough jackasses here, don’t need to suffer those fools if they’re not present 🤑
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
The low moderation only worked because it was few people who knew each other.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Well, it's really a shame that it came to this point - as I said, I enjoyed debating in TG before these random fuckers joined too - in which more strict rules are necessary.
I don't have anything against new users, even if they do not behave properly, hell, we ain't saints as well, but the shit which was going on for weeks or even months was going way too far.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I barely visit Discord due lack of time and/or investment and for some servers that comes off as natural independently from these factors.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
If it's the Germa dude it's because he's tossing out insults left and right so far as I know.

Yeah. TD used to be great, a home for banned users like Heavenly Yaksha. Now it's... Kinda shitty. I check the meme page every other day but unless I'm mentioned I don't go out of it often
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Valuable posters like Sentinel leaving because of some unpleasant posters is the exact opposite of the kind of environment I'd like.
S
Shuyaku
@Cinera Check the lobby if you want all the details. Me and Sentinel decided to leave over the trolls we’ve had coming in lately (namely hop and the latest weirdo) and the fact the low moderation policy is fucking the server over.

But it’s been dealt with now. I’ll go back in a few weeks i think.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
It's time for a new discord.

Dry Generation
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Was it CopeOnTheHype? I made him ragequit several times because he couldn't get the last word.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Who'd win? GetNappa'd or Hoppy?
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE