Worstgen

Xione
Xione
Because this generational gap is something I'm trying to really get an understanding of. Hara creates the Qin6 without Mouten/Shin/Ouhon reaching their primes. They also represent a different generation than Ousen/YTW/Moubu/Kanki/SHK/Tou, who're all sort of in similar age generation and how they came up to top prowesses together.
Xione
Xione
So do we see Moubu/Ousen/Ytw/Tou/Kanki/etc all hitting their peaks for a certain # of years and maybe a couple of arcs. And then after that Mouten/Shin/Ouhon/Kyoukai/Ten/ Mouki(?) start outperforming them, making these dudes "surpass" the Ousen/Moubu generation?

How do you see that playing out?
Xione
Xione
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
In overall martial might? And you're talking about peaks at EOS right? I would say Shin > Moubu > Ouhon. Moubu IRL was renowned for his personal strength while Wang Ben wasn't really known for his fighting ability but more for his tactics. So I don't see Hara making EOS Ouhon stronger than Moubu but of course he will be a top tier.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Shin wants to be the greatest general of all time which by EOS I think can happen depending on where Hara takes things. My official prediction for Kingdom is that after the Chu Campaign, the last major antagonist that we will have to deal with will be Ousen resurrecting the remnants of Qi and raising armies against Ei Sei before we get into the true ideological final villain of Kingdom.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
If Ousen is the last major antagonist for Qin to face, then Shin defeating him will solidify him as the greatest of all time since Ousen by that point will have surpassed every other general.
Xione
Xione
For Ouhon and Shin EoS peak. For Moubu whenever his peak happens. Since I doubt it will be EoS when he will be in his late 50s to mid 60s (EoS referring to Chu).
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
EOS Shin will definitely surpass Moubu in terms of strength. Ouhon is not much of a brute force type General so he will probably be ranked lower than Moubu in terms of strength. Moubu is hitting his prime and his second face off against Man'U will solidify him as the current strongest.
Xione
Xione
@Dark Admiral to be clear I'm asking about Martial might, aka better fighter. Since physically, in brute strength, I don't see shin surpassing moubu, his body frame is much smaller. Even in HSU, even though Shin was rampaging mowing down "fodder", he would've been ragdolled by Ryuusen in Brute Strength.

So Ouhon vs moubu, which do you pick for stronger fighter at peak?
Bullet
Bullet
Shin will be the strongest general ever
Shin > Moubu > Ouhon