Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I see people saying shit like “Kratos is universal because he killed Zeus who created a Universe”. Well if I create a level 1 Dark Souls character and one shot the Universe Creating Painter, does that mean every DS character is Universal +++?
Sentinel
Sentinel
If that's true, Dark Souls characters are universe lv.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Still don’t like the logic lol. Cant wrap my head around Kratos being universal when he struggles to lift large rocks.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well I guess this is video game logic. Lots of characters, at the universe lv ballpark, actually fail to destroy simple things in terms of gameplay.

Nevertheless, DS characters would be universe lv at this point.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Btw, she created worldS? So many universes? That's more than universe lv. Do you know that her universes could have their own space time continuum?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I don’t think DS characters exceed universal though. Gael is top 3 of all time, and amassing enough power for his blood to pigment a universe took him hundreds/thousands of years, and it’s implied that he still fell short.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Nah the Painter girl only created one universe. Nobody in DS that we know of has created multiple.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And yes the Painted Worlds contain their own unique flow of time that coexists alongside the main universe’s.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Oh ok, it's still a start. Her universe would count as a parallel universe I guess.
Sentinel
Sentinel
> And yes the Painted Worlds contain their own unique flow of time that coexists alongside the main universe’s.

That's a universe+ feat. Creating a whole new universe with its own space time dimension.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Actually scratch that. Gael succeeded in amassing universal power lol. My b.