Worstgen

Rej
Rej
After relaxing in bed a bit I am doing good. Time to catch up on new VTuber stuff. Did you listen to Haachama's or Ollies new songs?
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
Still not listen it. I had so many test that i can only seen some stream like Aki. Is it good? I like the new 1st Gen song btw. Its catchy
Rej
Rej
Yes both Haachama and Ollie dropped damn bangers. Its hard to keep track of everything recently xD also because I have alot to work on a Hololive themed mafia game
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
Wow! Keep up the good work man!
Rej
Rej
thanks Wataonji! <3 working hard every day
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
Heard the sad news fellow brother T_T?
Rej
Rej
Yes, I just came online to ask you brother... q.q this is so sad. Our lovely Yakuza dragon...
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
I don't know man this is already Bad Week For me.. This makes it Sadder T_T
Rej
Rej
*hugs* yea also a tiring week for me now this is burning me out. I will have to watch the best of Kaichou the next 3 weeks meh. I hope you getting better tho brudda
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
You too man We can do this tho T_T (Sad Wataoji)
Rej
Rej
I am on some Holo/VTuber discords and they all lose sanity (may Ina help them). Seems there is a real shitshow on Reddit too. #watamelon
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
bruh i've been listening Majima - Shiawase nara ii ya for this. its make me SADDER T_T
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
And knowing Watame, She will Crying A Lot T_T
Rej
Rej
yeah and Kanata, they probably all knew beforehand but still everyone must be really sad and they all are processing it for a while now, fuck the CCP I am more mad than sad right now, I was sad earlier this day ._. and I feel so powerless I wish I could do something
GrandmasterChef Zonji
GrandmasterChef Zonji
Right now we just need to respect her choice