Worstgen

R
Red Dog
@Hades from your lists only cupid chocolates and asterisk series i havent watched yet. Thanks for the share mate...and for now i only focus on japanese anime tho...
AL sama
AL sama
@Hades I pretty much watched all of them

@playa4321 do you read the light novel of dxd??
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
No I always wait for the anime. I think @Cao Cao read the novel.
Hades
Hades
@playa4321 anime of DxD did injustice to light novels.....especially season 3 and season 4...see the difference of Rias in first 2 seasons and the next two seasons....
AL sama
AL sama
yeah s4 couldn't even bring out 1 percent emotion of the light novel
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Yeah I know, the part in S4 was really rushed and not good animated in my opinion. Key moments where rushed to fast, Rias as example when she hear how Iseei scream that he love her, the novel version was far better. Also they cut to much,it was rushed asf. S1/S2/S3 where better then S4.
AL sama
AL sama
when ise proposed to rias in the light novel the weight was 100 times more greater
Hades
Hades
they could have made season with 24 episdoes.....pmch.....Issei berserk mode when he thought Asia was dead/Him proposing Rias/Issei "death" all epic moments butchered.....
R
Red Dog
@Hades @playa4321 @AL i like that issei proposal in the anime tho...whre do you guys read the LN tho?
Hades
Hades
Hades
Hades
If you read LN, you will understand why Issei is reluctant to accept Rias love and the whole thing is done well and has more impact in the light novel...if you read it, you will understand...it is vol. 9 or vol. 10th I think...let me know if you need LN....
R
Red Dog
@Hades aight bro thanks for sharing
AL sama
AL sama
@Hades how'd you feel if ise x grayfia happens??
R
Red Dog
@AL sama if want to continue from anime which volume start after anime?
R
Red Dog
@AL sama lol if isexgrayfia happen Rias will be sure angry as hell lol...i mean even issei had been checking on her mother lol
AL sama
AL sama
@Red Dog s4 cut a lot so I'd say start from volume 9
AL sama
AL sama
it might happen who knows lol
Hades
Hades
@AL sama I like her but I don't want to ship them for obvious reasons lol...of course by chance it happened or what cause I read DxD upto only 18 volumes.....
AL sama
AL sama
@Hades oh my bad I thought you're fully caught up