Worstgen

Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
There’s not a single mod/admin here who isn’t a bias ass Zolofan

Imagine being this salty over one guy lol
Udell
Udell
In all honesty, the only salty person here is you. Go for a walk to calm yourself down.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Udell only an idiot would think I’m salty. I barely get on this forums and when I do I’m constantly banned for doing nothing
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
First it was Natalija but at least she ad the decency to openly confront me which i respect
Udell
Udell
I don't know what you did but you ranting about it makes you sound salty. Calling me an idiot doesn't change that. Just calm down and have a nice conversation with the mods. I am sure they will answer.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Udell That’s the thing. I didn’t do anything lol…..I’m serious. Also I’m not ranting I’m simply spreading awarenes

And apologies the name calling wasn’t necessary.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Go outside, and take a deep breath.
S
Shepherd
Being a Sanji fan is difficult in these trying times, with (((them))) dropping bans and restrictions, cracking the whip on those who disagree. Look at what happened to 5000 ng/dl
Pantheos
Pantheos
You got banned back then for good reason from the zoro FC. The ban expired and the literaly first thing you do is posting stuff like: "Do you really think I care what you or any other zolo clown here thinks?" (your original words) in a Fanclub.

What did you expect? To pamper your childish behavior just because you are from Sanji FC?