Worstgen

Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Lol i stand by that. “Zoro clowns” who tf takes offense to that? Why didn’t the other guy get banbed when he teied provoking me?
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Udell i still did nothing wrong the ban is false
Pantheos
Pantheos
To add this up... the "provocating" comment was: "We dont really care, just leave your toxic comment and gtfo".
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Pantheos he didn’t exactly come off as nice with that comment

Nothing I said was “toxic” still got banned
Pantheos
Pantheos
You called them clowns and said you don’t care for their opinion, in their fc. This is toxic. If you don’t think it is, it seems like you have a Problem. I call it toxic.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
I truly don’t because you are all the same. I use to think Finalbeta was Cinera on an alt because they have the exact same thinking process.

No zoro fan cares what i think either (besides the mods bc they ban me at every second they can) and I’m ok with that

Anyways I’ll be back in a few days. You Bias zoro stans have a good day banning people for doing nothing. Later
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
To even call someone like me toxic must mean you have a problem. Just delusional. I’m reasonable with any and everyone

It’s an insult to call me toxic as a Sanji fan being mistreated due to bias mods
Peroroncino
Peroroncino
You think you can't be toxic because you're a sanji fan? What?
Pantheos
Pantheos
You don’t need to come back if you just want to keep spreading toxicity. If you keep doing that, you really get a ban some day.
Udell
Udell
If you go in Fan group to flame then it seems as though the mods are in the right here.
B
Ballel
@Big D. Kaios
Dude... you're in delusion about how toxic you are.
Get a grip.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
There is nothing toxic about me honestly. You guys are simply angry I’m a genuine sanji fan it’s that simple