Worstgen

D
dizzy2341
Can't wait for the anime this autumn. We'll get our first trailer at the end of the month.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
D
dizzy2341
That trailer's real. I meant the CSM one. It will drop in less than 2 weeks.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh I completely misunderstood lol. Can't wait to see that one as well.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh yeah, I finished the manga as well now.
D
dizzy2341
Ahh!! How'd you find it? Also I forgot to mention that you could read from chapter 140 onwards in full colour
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh I found the coloured one as well. It was pretty good. Might do a slow re-read in the future because I burned through chapters quickly lol, to get a better impression but I liked it. What I wanted though was to see the them grown up and more of their post story lives. Felt that could have been elaborated upon.
D
dizzy2341
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Yup. I read it on mangasee as well. All of it.
D
dizzy2341
I welcome absolutely any and all extra KnY content. One of those series where I'd greatly appreciate added filler in the anime.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Nice, I'll read it now. Thanks.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Aye, I can't wait for season 2. With the animation it had in season 1 it's gonna be a blast.
D
dizzy2341
Season 2 is gonna be absolutely insane. Up until now KnY has been given Ufotable's B team. Their best staff workers were focusing more on the Fate series. But now KnY is literally the biggest franchise out in Japan atm, so you know they're gonna go brazy with this next season
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Wow man that's crazy. So it's gonna be even better than before. Wow. Can't wait.
D
dizzy2341
Yeah exactly. The abilities will look awesome.
D
dizzy2341
Also what did you think of the new CSM pv released today btw?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I think it was nice. I'll be withholding my judgment until I see some episodes but the trailer was good.
D
dizzy2341
Smart. I never really liked MAPPA's stuff tbh. Even though some of it can be good, I just don't really vibe with it. Was really disappointed when they got CSM, but fingers crossed it turns out well.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
If it's done like JJK it's gonna be good. I like the JJK anime a lot.

Btw, have you read Kaiju no 8 or Dandadan? If not I recommend them. The former has 38 chapters, and the latter only 12 and it's giving me CSM crazy-over-the-top vibes.