Worstgen

KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
Superb. 9/10. Only gripe is the signature on the bottom left. But that's a minor issue. Death Note is also a great series.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Aye, thank you. The sig at the end vexes me as well. I've tried to remove it somehow but to no avail. Definitely, it's my favourite manga and anime. In my opinion nothing can ever top it.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
I haven't read the manga, so my opinion comes squarely from the anime. What do you think of the series after L's death? A lot of the people I've spoken or heard from believe it lost its luster afterwards. I personally didn't mind it, and loved the climax of Light's tragic fate.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
They are almost the same. The ending was a bit different, i.e. Light didn't run away from that meeting place, and there was an epilogue of sorts. I vehemently dislike Near, so imo after L's death it was worse, still great, but not what it used to be. The first 58 chapters and 25 episodes are magnificent. The rest was great as well, but not the same, for me at least.
H
Haoshoku
Cinera
Cinera
Light/10.
😝
Cinera
Cinera
Oh, that's actually a good one.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
H
Haoshoku
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
H
Haoshoku
Light, L, Misa , Aizawa I guess.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Nice list. I like Light obviously, L, Matt, Misa Misa is cool. But Light and L are the top. I vehemently dislike Near tho.
H
Haoshoku
Near I aint like as well lol. Melo was better