Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
It's odd that we still got no title of the sequel. Trailer was truly amazing! Perhaps we might see more in TGS.
Steven
Steven
Was that Ganon again?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yes, it's Ganondorf. I just hope traditional dungeons are there again.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Doubt it, Critic baiting "revolutionary' "Open World" is what they seem to aim for
Sentinel
Sentinel
Throwing away their traditional dungeons bcoz of open world would be highly disappointing. I don't want to see another shitty 4 Divine Beast + 120 repetitive short shrines again.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Nintendo obsesses with critical acclaim , so they will keep on doing open world
Steven
Steven
Please not,i never liked the Beasts,let alone the shrines

Bring back the dungeons
Sentinel
Sentinel
There's no point in continuing this kind of narrative. The beasts were garbage and although some shrines were cool, it can hardly replace the old themed dungeons like that.

And please no fragile breakable weapons.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
"But dude, It's realistic"
-some Critic on IGN who doesn't even like video games
Sentinel
Sentinel
Did they seriously claim that? Fragile weapons were only useful at the 1 or 2 hours in-game when you really fought enemies with fragile weapons. Afterwards, it just was very annoying.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I was doing a parody of Video game critics who clearly hate gaming
Steven
Steven
Oh god,the fragile weapons...

Something is telling me i will not like that game as much i liked older Zeldas
Sentinel
Sentinel
Let's just hope they threw all negative things about BotW off the window. No fragile weapons, no repetitive boring "shrines". Rather a few hidden sword skills, 6 - 9 theme based dungeons, many individual enemies (I saw blue bokoblins, let's hope they changed lots of things).
Sentinel
Sentinel
Seriously, if there is just less improvement or changes of the sequel, I'm seriously thinking whether I should really play it since it would feel like an extended DLC rather than a sequel. Let's hope for the best.
As for now, I'm convinced that Nintendo added lots of new stuff into the sequel.
Steven
Steven
I can see that BotW 2 will end as a "Add-on" for BotW
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, it was expected that the sequel will have lots of reused assets. It's important what they'll change for the sequel.
Steven
Steven
IF they change stuff.

BotW had a great World and running around was awesome but the combat/puzzles was mediocore at best IMO
Sentinel
Sentinel
It's important that BotW has flaws; and the sequel is there to improve said flaws. That's for sure: They ain't just rubbling their balls during the 3 - 4 years of game development. They actually had lots of content to add for the sequel. As they said, a DLC wouldn't be enough for this type of content. Traditional dungeons, more cave themed "shrines", better puzzles, more enemies, better weapon system and so on.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Link carried the same sword throughout the trailer.
I think there is a 2 weapon class system. Link's sword is his primary weapon class which can't break. Perhaps the more traditional dungeon items are also in this class. The second class weapons would be the ones the enemies would be dropping or random weapons which you can find on the map like before.
But this time, you can actually repair said weapons, so a-
Sentinel
Sentinel
blacksmith might be possible too.

Honestly, looking at the trailer, the sequel has a lot of potential.