Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I was like what's the opposite of D? P, probably lmao
Then wtf is the opposite of a lamp? The only think I could think of was eclipse lmao.

Rouge is apparently red powder used in cosmetics, to color lips or cheeks red. Also something in red wine if I understood it correctly, so blue powder it is, LMAO. But then again I suppose I didn't do the opposite of powder.. Damn I have failed.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao. Nice one Mango.

Damn you gotta try again then.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Dark P. Eclipsebluegas
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
IIRC I just watched a video of a metal that when heated up made like a very colorful gas. Don't remember which one it was, and IIRC it was purple?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
The world is really whack when you think about it, so much weird shit that frankly don't make any sense, lmao
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao. Good. PotatoKouhai.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Oh no, I don't want to be PotatoKouhai..

TBH, I always envisioned Pappaya to be the opposite of Mango, because of.. well. their duality, and idk, very often hear mango and pappaya in the same sentence.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
PapayaKouhai it is.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@MangoSenpai Yes with super temperatures a chemical reaction can produce gas out of a metal. Also heat can initiate a chemical reaction between the metal and the oxygen in the air forming an oxide layer, which can filter and enhance light wavelengths, depending on its thickness, hence this is why the color of the metal changes, because some wavelengths become visible, while originally they were not distinguishable.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Yes, I'm on a very basic level understanding what's happening, but I still find the world.. peculiar.
Like, how everything are made up of tiny tiny tiny tiny particles, with even tinier particles inside of that.

Then there's the "strong force" and the "weak force" and all that shit, like yeah, it exist, but nothing really makes sense on that scale IMO