Worstgen

Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I moved 20 minutes away. Not really comparable
B
Ballel
I moved about as far away for uni. What kind of tips do you want?
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
@solis what was it like your first 2 weeks?
B
Ballel
I had severe back pain because my new bed sucked and I turned into Zoro. As in, I got lost ALL.THE.TIME.
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
1. Try to meet new people and develop a tight network of friends. Having a solid social life will make it easier to cope being away from the fam.
2. Keep your mind preoccupied (pick up a hobby, party, study, get a part time job, and party) because too much idle time will make you homesick.
3. Visit home every three months and on major holidays, too much time back home will grow stale.
4. Text or call your fam weekly
Seth
Seth
1. Do not bother too much about losing relationships with ur buddies. You are not living in 20th century. We have WhatsApp, Messanger and shit.
2. Don't look back. If this move is meant to make ur life better don't look back, don't care about Nostalgia. You are going to make ur life better from now on. Of course you can remember good times there but living in the past is a bad thing. I know something about it.
Seth
Seth
3. Just visit ur family once in a while so they don't forget how you look like. Call buddies go to a bar talk a lot and have fun.
4. ZKK.
5. Fook Linda.
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
B
Ballel
>so they don't forget how you look like.

This part lol.

Yeah that's true. Some parents are VERY annoying tho and would prefer you visit them all the fucking time.
Sometimes you moving away is harder for them than for you.
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
@solis Hahahaha I'm 6 hours away. I can't come whenever they want me to
B
Ballel
They can still be nagging about it despite the distance.
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about