Worstgen

Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
These all users, we need them here, I build my own army then xd :)
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
A old good user, find him today after reading his comment, a old user from OJ, he was here but delete his account.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
>Yes Ulti is stronger than Sasaki. She has better feats, hype and portrayal. Sasaki has done nothing to impress me so far. He has been nothing but butt of joke. As far as I am concerned PageOne looks better than Sasaki. If Franky is all it takes to beat Sasaki then my placement of him would be justified. Only way I can see Sasaki being stronger if Denjiro or someone else is needed to beat him.
🤡
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Ulti > Sasaki is also a good take, IDK what you guys are smoking
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Veku

Damn, the Doflamingo disrespect is truly embarrassing. Imagine putting somebody below Franky who consistently gets put alongside Kuma and Hancock, who managed to mid diff Dressrosa Law... All of this only because Franky is fighting Sasaki, a F6 member and since Ulti hurt base Luffy and almost forced him to use G4th, she must be comparable to Doflamingo (lol).
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
everyone on narutoforums has a doffy hate boner lmao

Or they just can't powerscale lol
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Nothing wrong with the Ulti commentary. She cannonically forced Luffy to G4 faster than any other foe
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Ulti wank belongs on NF
Sentinel
Sentinel
@TheAncientCenturion Luffy used Bound Man way too frequently in random encounters in which Ulti's feat is not that important anymore. I mean, Luffy used Bound Man against Numbers... And we don't know whether Luffy mainly wanted to use G4th to beat Ulti as quickly as possible.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
So you're saying Future Sight Onigashima Luffy with G2/G3 would need minimum high diff to beat Ulti?
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
They believe in "Feat>Potrayal" to an extreme degree.
Veku
Veku
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Veku Now that Land Jinbe mid diffed Who's Who, this thread is even more embarrassing lmao. Doffy stomps the flying six.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Give up on that place, They will just insult you and say "Powercreep" if you point out that they downplay Doflamingo
Sentinel
Sentinel
But why specifically Doflamingo? Is he generally hated on this forum?
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I don´t get the vibe, ofc few users downgrade him but most user place him above WsW,Ulti and even Jinbe, I think the most user a fair when it come to Doffy, only few are downplaying him hard(like in Robin+Franky vs Doffy thread).