Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
1. YC1, YC1+/inbetweener. So at the very least Peak High Tier.
2. Definitely. I put Yami BB on similar levels yet, Shilliew requested BB on leaving his crew if he doesn't get the fruit, implying that BB has to prove his competence in front of Shilliew.
3. Inbetweener, Low Top Tier, Upper End Low Top, Mid Top Tier. Or let's say, comparable to Ben Beckmann.
HA001
HA001
Didn't Magellan free shiryu to deal with bb and his crew in the first place ?
Sentinel
Sentinel
I think he shouldn't only deal with BB and Co but also with the remaining prisoners if I recall.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Shilliew was above Yami Teach, which says a lot when you remember that Base Teach was YC3, but then again Magellan also clowned a YC3 (Iva)
HA001
HA001
HA001
HA001
Sentinel
Sentinel
Interesting detail @HA001.
So Shilliew > Yami BB ain't even farfetched at this point. Also, it kinda makes sense since Shilliew's fruit doesn't really boost his offensive strength but rather gives him the stealth ability.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Shilliew very likely had a massively Lethal AP at the time if he really was Magellan's equal without any Devil Fruit
HA001
HA001
Yup
i hope his thunderstorm is a saijo
to be magellans equal with no fruit his haki must be beastly
his fruit is to boost zoros coo imo
but like you said it doesnt boost his ap or anything like that
Sentinel
Sentinel
HA001
HA001
I don't disagree I think he will be broken with it. But in terms of ap there's no increase. Which means his ap needs to be really high already
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Technically Shilliew has the "clear clear" fruit

Meaning he might Awaken his Devil Fruit to Obito tier Hax
HA001
HA001
Doffy who has coo
Couldn't sense absolam from right in front of him. So maybe coo doesn't work on it.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Imagine if Shilliew defeated Beckman yet lost to an injured Zoro

The Shanks Vs Zoro threads after that would be hilarious
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Midnight Delight

Not only Obito-like abilities, he could make his own version of Limbo; clones living in a different plane of existent - and you can only really track them with max COO and COA.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@HA001

Zoro's COA is already top tier but I think his BoAT still can be improved drastically. For now he can cut fire and other elemental objects but what if Zoro learns to cut through dimension too, when he fights Shilliew? I mean, BoAT is both COO and COA - with COO, he feels (senses) his surroundings and with COA he cuts it. So when Zoro is able to see through Shilliew's "Limbo", that's the point when Zoro's-