Worstgen

B
Ballel
What leaks?
anon
anon
audio leaks of President of real madrid Florentino Perez. he called Cristiano Ronaldo an "imbecile', murinho an "abnormal", murinho called mesut ozil's girlfriend a "wh*re"..the list goes on lol
S
Shisui
Never liked him. Dissed Figo, called him a son of a bitch smh
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Most of the things he said are probably true though, I mean he knows these people outside of what they show to the public. Besides it was a private conversation so who gives a fuck if he says stuff like that?
anon
anon
Lmao if him calling club legends sobs and imbeciles is okay with u (i assume a madrid fan) , idk what to say xD
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
But he's talking in private, I don't see what's the problem. He is not criticising their level as players, just about how he sees them. You think all good players are saints just because they are legends? They can be imbeciles, retards, or whatever. I have no problem with him saying that in private, I've said worse about other players that played for the team I support
anon
anon
I am pretty sure non of real madrid players know perez on a personal level and have no desire to do so, i mean its no secret that perez has a shitty personality.He sees them like that cause he is a businessman and a very greedy one at that (ahm superleague ahm). Anyways i have no interest in debating this, i just find it very funny.
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
I wasn't debating, a talk in private is a talk in private, he can say whatever he wants, and I also find it funny and agree with some of the things he said
anon
anon
Donald trump saying "grab em by *****" and a nba team owner telling his gf to not hangout with black people were also 'private moments'. Now i know that this case isn't comparable to those but i am pretty sure one more boomer billionaire is also a piece of shit.
P.s on what do u agree with ?
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Yeah and Trump is allowed to say that in his private circle. I've said a lot of shitty things about other people with my friends. Agreed when he said Raul didn't bring in money for real Madrid, like you said he is a business man so he knows, Coentrao was a shit player, Ronaldo is not normal, Mourinho and Ronaldo were uncontrollable, etc...
anon
anon
I can actually agree with 'private' thing. But here's why it's a big deal and not okay to do so.You can't say stuff like that regarding people you're responsible for. Donald trump saying something like that in private is not a big deal but it starts being a big deal when u realise this mf will be responsible for 166 million women. Kinda of a similar but on a small scale situation with perez.
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
People voted for him and they knew he said, even women did, so it means they don't see it as a big deal. I'm not going to pretend I'm always polite when I'm with my friends, drunk or pissed off. Perez and Trump, whatever the opinion we may have on them are still human, I think you should be able to say whatever you think when you're in a private circle. I'd rather blame the leakers personally, it could happen to us