B
Ballel
I don't believe in the bible then.
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
You're a wise man then, a wise man's got to know his limitations
anon
anon
this is why islam is the chad religion. says to straight up whip a drinker with 80 lashes :)
B
Ballel
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Well it also says to make war until God's religion Reign suprem so...
anon
anon
why do u think i came to WG? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘³β€β™€οΈπŸ§•πŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈ
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Try to convert me then
anon
anon
4 wives in this life and 72 in the next
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Sounds like a nightmare, one woman is enough to drive you crazy lol, can you imagine arguing with 72 women, I'll kill myself and expect for an after after life
anon
anon
that usually works 100% of the time. Anyways, i would love to continue your conversion brother but not on someone else's profile post. :)
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Lol you really want to convert me, I'm fine with your beliefs but I'm also fine with mine, I was just joking about the converting thing
anon
anon
ofc i know lmao. idc about anyones religion. peace :)
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
May the balkan blood flow through you Mango. Resist the sideeffect of booze
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
I know, Mango is my love child that i call Todd Howard
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
@DynaMight I'd like to know the secret to resist the side effect of booze. The only way is to to stop drinking, it's impossible to stop alcohol having an effect on your body and mind
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Eat before Drinking, lots of water while drinking and a fatty meal while drinking. Pre meal basically saves your life bcs drinking on empty stomach is a death sentence. Water during booze prevents dehydration - especially if you are drinking beer - and a fatty meal during drinking is basically what pre meal does. It is like a purifier that makes your body burn fats thus giving you energy
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
If you can, prepare a water bottle next to your bed in advance, when you wake up you will be grateful for it. Also make it mineral water if you can. Make sure to eat breakfast - rich one at that as well
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
You will still get drunk no matter what but yo body will be more thankful
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Oh OK, I've done that before but tbh the only way to control it is to stop at the right moment after the right amount of alcohol. I can do it sometimes, sometimes I have lost too much senses to think about it