Worstgen

Bogard
Bogard
Too much exams i guess? Just think of it as a race, difficult in the middle, but getting a personal satisfaction when you achieve your objectives :)
bblue
bblue
Yeah, there are many assignments and papers in addition to preparing for upcoming exams, but I'll make it through.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Ahh good luck bblue!! It's always so stressful but just think of summer and it will all be worth it lol
bblue
bblue
Thanks Kiwi, I'm so ready for summer to come, you have no idea
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Aw, same haha. Winter this year is so bad, there isn't enough snow to do anything like snowboarding. It's just rain and ice these days >_>
I'm counting down my days til summer. Got any special plans already? lol
bblue
bblue
Winter hasn't been interesting here either, only rain and wind :'( I don't have any specific plans yet, do you?
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Ah I see, nah, no plans for me either haha. I might be moving out later this year but everything is still tentative
bblue
bblue
Oh, but that's still a bit exciting, no? 🏠
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
It is!! Exciting...but scary lmao. My biggest concern atm is what I'm going to do if I see a spider or a centipede. Current plan is to either call the police or burn down the apartment
bblue
bblue
Oof, I'm so scared of bugs that it's embarrassing, I usually ask my parents ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
School is tough but every further step will make you realize it was worth the pain xd
bblue
bblue
Yeah, in 15 years when I'm sipping some martini and looking out of my penthouse, I'll think back on all the work it took to get there 🍸
Cinera
Cinera
15 years? @bblue how old are you now?