Worstgen

Zemmi
Zemmi
You are trying to make me all nostalgic.
B
Ballel
I still can't get over the fact that I didn't make an account on OJ😟
Zemmi
Zemmi
I had a lot of great times there and made lots of great friends. Friendships that are strong event today.
B
Ballel
Good to hear that being on OJ affected you so positively.😊
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
wtf how'd even find this and can we even sign in to this site??
Zemmi
Zemmi
No :( It's just more or less screenshots
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
baba was like one of my first friends on the site. we're known as MuuBa <3
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
ahhh i see, that's all cool asf though. & holy sheezus i didn't even realize i was world noble on OJ hahah what was before that the blackbeard tag one?
B
Ballel
@MUUGEN Nope it's just from the internet archive:(
Zemmi
Zemmi
If I want to go back to a certain game, is that possible? What information would I need to get there?
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
I got excited thinking I could read my old theories /: the whole reason why I joined OJ
B
Ballel
@Zem You need to try getting there through the forum section or hope that you'll find a link in a random other post by chance. Or if you have the original link of the game then just enter it in the waybeck machine. Only works tho if the site was archived.
B
Ballel
It's astonishing that OJ's end was announced months ahead and people didn't save their stuff. I remember the link to the internet archive was posted an eternity before the site went down but people kept wondering how to save sites.
I guess that link should have beenmade into a thread and pinned.

I tried to save stuff non stop but I naturally couldn't save the entire site.
Tried that with an app even but it didn't
B
Ballel
work.
I thought people just don't care about their content anymore or ate apathetic or whatever.

Seeing that people really DO care about old posts and threads makes me wonder: where were you guys in the last weeks of Oro Jackson and why didn't you save your stuff?
Baba
Baba
I purposefully didn't save it as I wanted to move past any of the connections to forum scene bare some exceptions. I realized forum was consuming too much of my time which could be spent in other things/relationships in real life.

Don't take me wrong I loved every moment I spent on OJ or any other forum but I can't say it has brought anything good to my life. I only joined here cause I love my bro @MUUGEN
Baba
Baba
And he asked me to join to play Mafia 😂
And I stuck around cause I have this bad habit of reading spoilers for my favorite Mangas before they release but besides that I think I'm still have the same belief I had once OJ was done. That I don't wanna get into the forum life, again.
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
I purposefully didn’t save anything one cause I wasn’t really on the site cause it was becoming super toxic and I was over it and just forums in general. I needed a break from them all so I didn’t care for it I mean my theories are the only thing I wish I would’ve saved just so I can reread them.
B
Ballel
Yeah there was some toxic stuff.
They banned all the Zoro fans in the last days lol

And other things
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
lol I can’t believe I gave in and started reading spoilers my group would not be happy with me what the hell was it called again “ I don’t read spoilers…. Something something “ hahah

I miss a lot of peeps from OJ but yeah same thing I don’t want to get into forum life again.