Worstgen

Red Admiral
Red Admiral
since I honestly think Shanks is closest man alive to Roger/Prime Beard
more than high diff ... less than extreme diff
hope that's fair enough for you
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
You think Aokiji pushes a close-to-Gold-Roger guy to above high but below extreme diff?

Bruh. That’s very fair lmfao. I didn’t expect you to say that tbh.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
yea when I remember the 10 days battle I don't think any Yonko can do better than this
p.s
I said Shanks is closest not really there ... I think Prime Beard will defeat him high diff
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Damn. New respect Red lol. You need to teach these new age Yonko wankers a thing or two. These guys are batshit crazy lol.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
that's why I barely do any actual arguments this days ... WG is now a wanky war ... (and we are all guilty)
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yeah it’s mostly a trolling contest.

By the way, I’ve been giving it some thought, and I’m fine with the idea that Gakuki was above Riboku. I don’t agree, and I think it’s unfair to downplay Riboku based on some aspects of his strength when Gakuki doesn’t have feats we can analyze, but I’m at least okay with the idea in concept lol.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
to me Kong Ming is a God among men ... in historical text he said "I'm comparable" to Gakuki
that's why I respect him that much, cause disagreeing with this is disagreeing with Kong Ming and I CAN'T do that

and to me manga implied the same thing when him with hype around him
thanks for saying this btw ... means a lot
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Of course buddy.

What do you think about historians regarding Li Mu (Riboku) as one of the 4 greatest generals of the warring states era, and the other 3 not including Gaku Ki?
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
about Riboku ... after thinking about it I'm now have him on top 3 or top 4 ... Ousen and Hakuki are right there with him ... I don't think I can put him above Hakuki ... but I need to reread the last arc for Ousen Vs Riboku ... Ousen had better generals ... Riboku had more man power
so it's a hard call for me ...
but tbh I think Riboku might be better but he never had the chance to shine as much as he should
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Riboku, Hakuki , Ousen and Ren Pa should be comparable and above the rest (alive)
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
#Facts baby, Gyou’Un was the strongest man in Zhao during Renpa’s own era
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
was this stated anywhere? I can't recall it :)
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
He isn't even the second or third strongest at that time. Lyou'un doesn't even has 10% of Renpa's weight, there are many faces that represented Zhao's martial arts and he can be the strongest out of them yet he would still get bitch slapped by Renpa who quite literally fodderized someone that overpowered him.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
yea, Ren Pa being the strongest man of Zhao makes more sense :)
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
but I don't really care about historical 1vs1 during a battel ... the most important factor is luck over there
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
Renpa was responsible for more than 400,000 lives when he stalemated Hakuki/Ouki, his general weight is heavier than Rinshoujo's 10 fodder vassals combined, especially Ouhon's hype tool @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
among this era top 4 , Ren Pa is the only major fighter as far as we saw ... he was truly a chad ...