Worstgen

mugiwalaw
mugiwalaw
Usopp was having a chance for a proper fight but he's too fucking weak to handle it lmao
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
Nami was no different, but Oda found a way around it! Usopp has to massively improve combat wise to defeat his father one of a yonko’s top three…
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
No Soge King moment.. I'm pulling up on oda
mugiwalaw
mugiwalaw
Nami got Zeus, what did Usopp got? why should he beat Yasopp? he can be the one who would trains Usopp.
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
You are missing my point mate.. Usopp should get something to make him more powerful. That’s a weird question! Usopp has to surpass his father a top commander of an emperor’s crew. SHs vs red hair pirates is gonna happen at some point soon.
mugiwalaw
mugiwalaw
i know your point bro, but unlike Nami, Usopp doesnt get that, Zeus was builded to be Nami weapon since WCI, but Usopp got nothing bro, Trebol even neg diff him.

lmao who said that? i never heari Oda says such a thing abiut Strawhats vs RHP, they might be a training tools for Strawhats.
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
Luffy has built his crew to be better than Shanks, they are bound to fight each other from the beginning and Luffy once again showed his desire for that back in PH when talking to Law.
mugiwalaw
mugiwalaw
of course strawhats gonna built better because they are the main characters bro lmao... but i dont see them gonna do a real fight here just a training tools.
BOCCHI
BOCCHI
It’s not like they gonna fight to the death lol and it’s stupid to make fans wait all this time just for it to be revealed as a training tool lmao. Tho I’m fond of the idea that their battle is gonna be davy back style!! Similar to Foxy if you remember him. Tho much more serious.
mugiwalaw
mugiwalaw
yea davy back would be very cool bro but i dont see any urgency for Usopp to defeat his father lmao