Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I became their ''democratically'' elected King acutally.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I LOVE DEMOCRACY!!!!!!! HAIL EMPEROR LORD TYRANT BUT ACTUALLY DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTLED KING CHANCHELLOR DUKE COUNT TROBONE FRIDGE!!!!
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
aka ELTBADEKCDCT Fridge for sort.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Thanks for the new title, i dub you my Grand Vizir Tkots The Stern.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
:finally We will rule this weeb forum together!!! Till the next election where we will get voted out(democratically without any coups) and lose to the Weed Party lead by @Jew D. Boy.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Nah, I prefer funneling dark money into your campaign and then controlling your presidency like a puppet master from the shadows. Revealing this on an anime forum isn’t going to foil my plans, nobody here can actually read anyway 😮‍💨🤤🥴😪
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I made sure to use my powers wisely and in the name of fairness and ''democracy'', and so i banned anymore elections as long as I or anyone from my bloodline is alive.

I was also in talks with the Weed Party Lead @Jew D. Boy and got him to join us as a ''Health and Agriculture'' Minister.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>Nah, I prefer funneling dark money into your campaign and then controlling your presidency like a puppet master from the shadows. Revealing this on an anime forum isn’t going to foil my plans, nobody here can actually read anyway 😮‍💨🤤🥴😪

I don't know what you just said but it sounded smart!
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Excellent!

May I suggest recruiting @Reddot4 as our official ambassador?

@Jew D. Boy you better not backstab Fuji before I do!