Worstgen

Chrono
Chrono
Im a gigantic fan. My fav character is Chrollo, and my fav hatsu is probably Bungee gum. Just because I love how Hisoka uses it in battle.

How about you?
Chrono
Chrono
I also like Phink's ability. I feel like it is a creative way of using nen for an enhancer.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
H x H is my favorite series. My favorite character is also Chrollo with Shoot coming as a close second.

Favorite Hatsu is Black Voice, and Sun and Moon

I also like How to get away with murder because of how simple but ingenious it is in revealing hidden nen users.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Bisky is my favourite personally
Chrono
Chrono
@Rosella.Fiamingo Black voice is a really cool hatsu. I really would want to see more of shalnark using it. However Hisoka killed him when he was Hatsu-less....as Chrollo still had his ability.

Also if you read vol 11, Sun and Moon hatsu was foreshadowed back then. With the story of the police arresting the wrong man from Meteor city. And the members of Meteor city bombing whoever was in the case against him.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
Yea, the foreshadowing is one of the reasons I like Sun and Moon. Some people disagree that it wasn't Sun and Moon because the detectives said it was a bomb but I think that they assumed it was just a bomb. Also, the way Chrollo explained how the Elder uses it to send a message leads me to believe that those bombers were due to Sun and Moon rather than a typical bomb.
Chrono
Chrono
Yh since they said that they have a bomb strapped to their chests. However since they know nothing of nen, and the bodies already exploded...thats the only logical reasoning they can come to.

What I'm confused about however is how did they activate Sun and Moon. As it said the suicide bombers shooks hands with their victims when detonating. Were their already Sun and Moon symbols on there hands. Was it the elder.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
HxH has got so many bomb users
Chrono
Chrono
Maybe the bomber is from Meteor City as well...hmm....
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
I've seen people think that Little Flower from Genthru might be a reference to the mini rose. Maybe Genthru's home was a testing site for the mini rose or that his people were wiped out by the mini rose. I think one piece is ok but I have a special passion for H x H. The power system, the characters, the story....