Worstgen

ArabianLuffy
ArabianLuffy
Animeace! Man! I missed you so much, brother! Long time indeed. How you holding up these days?
Animeace
Animeace
I missed you as well Nakama for life! Just been working like crazy bought a new car and some land for a house. Finally had some time to pop back online to check on things. How have things been for you?
ArabianLuffy
ArabianLuffy
Life is… kinda stimulating. I’ve got married on June 5th, 2021. This is my 2nd marriage. Divorced the ex-wife on November 2017. Also same as you, bought a land, 900 kilometers square. Yet I plan to buy an apartment in the middle of my city. My 2010 Accord I think I’m gonna sell it and buy new Accord. I just love Accord. So far it’s the only fuel economy sedan at best. I’m happy to hear you bought a land.
Animeace
Animeace
Sorry to hear that but glad you found someone new and congradulations! Those are good cars I currently have a 2018 hyundai elantra it's been a good little car I want a truck tho. Once my land is paid off i plan on buying a toyota tacoma.
ArabianLuffy
ArabianLuffy
A diesel engine truck. Fuel prices are annoying. I rather go heavy duty 4WD truck.