Worstgen

ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
bruhh i get that a lot but no. i just like gojo thats all xD
Flower
Flower
Larry, you can‘t just go calling people who like Gojo hoes just because Light does, too.

#Larimo .
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Hmmmm, think you're lying tbh....
If you're not, I apologise lol. Nice set bro.

@Flower everyone's a hoe once in a while. Today it was conquistador
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
lol thanks marimo!
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Larimo... Not every person who has good taste is me. Gojo bodies your fave Sukuna Larimo.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Gojo is my fave too lightoe. Gojo > Sukuna > Toji.

However I'm also unbiased. Sukuna > Gojo in power.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Cope Larry. Go argue with Gege about it then. He says Gojo is stronger.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
the strongest
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Cope lighthoe.
Geges also made Gojo say the likes of Hakari and Yuta will surpass him.

You know the likes of Megumi and EoS Yuji will surpass him.

And gues who will be the EoS villain? Yes. Sukuna.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I don't have to cope. I am just saying what the author is saying lmao. Satoru Gojo was created as the strongest character. You're like Shanks fans now..
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Nope. There are clear hints about characters that will surpass Gojo come EoS. Provided Sukuna stays the villain at that time, he's above him.

Nothing like shanks. You can't debunk him not being a swordman. You can debunk Gojo being top 1 come eos.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Is no one surpassing Gojo by EoS light? Even though Megumi, the secondary mc has been tipped to be at least potentially be his equal, Yutas true origins and via sukunas power abortion, while Yuta and Hakari have been outright said to have potential to surpass him. Come on man.

Let's leave it here. Conquistador probably doesn't appreciate us littering his wall lol.
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
except megumi i dont see anyone surpassing gojo even at EoS tbh. EoS yuji dies. even megumi should do it only when he's like 28 and the pillar for the younger generation
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
gojo v sukuna powerscaling thread? xP
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Megumi himself said he can't do it. Kenjaku said Yuta can't do it. Yuta knows he can't do it. Hakari is even weaker than Yuta he can't do it. Yuji might but only because he'll have Sukuna's power and his own. And why would that mean that Sukuna is stronger than Gojo when THE AUTHOR KEEPS SAYING GOJO IS THE STRONGEST?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@ConquistadoR nah I gave up on it. Like I get it I like Sukuna too, he's cool, badass, strong. Just don't get why it's so hard to admit that he's weaker now when the author is saying he is. If the author said Sukuna is stronger no one would ever hear the end of it.