Worstgen

S
Sasaki Kojirō
Temporary agreement.
As long as you agree that KAIDO after defeating any admiral 1v1 (including akainu), may be able to face another one, thanks to his recovery.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
If he heals, then sure lol. We still don’t know much about his healing but depending on that, yes he arguably could.

As long as you agree that we have not seen any Admiral’s full strength yet lol.
Monster Luffy
Monster Luffy
No one in the verse is soloing two Admirals at a time.
Beerbottle
Beerbottle
... Whats going on? Fleet Admiral are you feeling ill? O_O
S
Sasaki Kojirō
Well, he recovered from ASHURA ZORO, he closed the cut, we have no idea when, but it was during the interval he received the attack until the end of his fight with luffy, and what was the duration of your fight with luffy?
20 minutes ?
But the point is that Kaido doesn't necessarily need to close the blows (with his recovery) to address another admiral.
S
Sasaki Kojirō
In his fight against ODEN, KAIDO was able to resist TOGEN TOTSUKA and from his appearance it was notorious that kaido still had the breath to face another opponent.
S
Sasaki Kojirō
So it's not unthinkable to say that KAIDO can beat two admirals in a row. Each battle will be one on one.
- Kaido can finish the fight in a better situation, because he has recovery, to close the wounds, maybe only finishers are the wounds that take longer to close and that will be exposed in kaido at the end of the fight, but in the end will be healed in X time.
S
Sasaki Kojirō
So, the way I'm talking, Kaido is the living character who has the greatest chance of winning 2 higher levels or even more.
S
Sasaki Kojirō
As long as we've agreed to this, the truce YOU asked for can progress in peace. LOL
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Not really a truce I’m asking for, just trying to be nice and I’m tired of these discussions lmfao, you can post whatever threads you want to
Beerbottle
Beerbottle
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS lmao if you revel in your "victory" too much, I'll join this discussion :3