Worstgen

Xione
Xione
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Not sure if Riboku's going to surpass Renpa martially. I think he has a good case for being top 5 tho EOS. Why do y'all think he might get significantly stronger martially?

I forget about Kashibou, he's definitely up there(hopefully saved for Chu). Bananji is pretty impressive too, wouldn't put him above Gyou'un yet.

Shibashou is definitely second only to Renpa. Dude's going to be a beast
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
1. Renpa.
2. Shibashou.
3. Gyou'un.
4. Bananji.
5. Kaishibou

Riboku could easily be ahead Kaishibou.

I don't know who's going to defeat Bananji tho, depending on his opponent he could be stronger than Gyou'un.
Xione
Xione
@TheKnightOfTheSea

I'm basing Riboku #1 mainly on the assumption he'll be Shin's big 1on1 for Zhao + the secretive hype regarding his martial prowess:

1st. Riboku when he meets Ryofui, his aura is comment on as being the one of a person who:
"He's covered with an incredible martial aura."
"Has fought and lived through a ridiculous numbers of battlefields as a warrior."
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I see what you mean. think Riboku is stronger than his strength stat suggests, but definitely below Renpa level.

I'm not sure how Riboku vs Shin is going to go down. I can see Shibasou being involved in the final campaign against Riboku.
Xione
Xione
@TheKnightOfTheSea

2nd. Hara dedicates a whole chapter to Riboku's body. Chapter 260: A Warrior's Body. Where he has Karyo Ten & Shin highlight on his body. Then has Shin comment on him being a Monster with not just intellect but also fighting skills.

3rd. In the Li-Mu one-shot that part Riboku's backstory is based off of, Riboku is confident af in his fighting prowess.
Xione
Xione
Riboku/Kashibou/Shouheikun's are the 3 strength stats aren't accurate with the manga. More than likely Hara manipulating them for whenever they showcase their true prowess.
Jailer
Jailer
If Shin were to face Riboku in a 1v1, it wouldn't be without Shin being nerfed by fighting a General+army beforehand. Kinda like Keisha but on a grander scale. Hell Shin got nerfed before even fighting Houken (granted Kyokai fought him too), let alone Riboku.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I think Riboku is a Martial beast, but not the strongest.

I believe that Riboku specializes in strategy while Shibasou specializes in martial might.
Jailer
Jailer
Yeah def Shibashou over Riboku, Riboku he has some skill, he overpowered a casual Shin beforr but we are talking about a much stronger Shin now, in order for him to fight Riboku he sill be first need to find an opening on him as he's a strategist, and that would mean Shin gets nerfed.

Strength Shibashou>Riboku easy
Strategy Riboku>Shibashou easy
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I can see Shibasou and Riboku being partners and probably the two final main Zhao guys.

I can't see Riboku being the most balanced general, I think that honor will go to Shouheikun(as smart as Riboku, as strong as Moubu)
Jailer
Jailer
Zhao would have been unbeatable if not for that stupid King. Imagine in the last arc the King would mobilize the Kantan army too with Riboku's strategies. Qin army would be way too outnumbered.
Monet
Monet
can't see futi as threat for 3 new gen or kk
he seems improve a little not much .

__
my top 5 Zhao martially
hmmm :
1-renpan
2-Shibashou (cuz his hype also he can't be smart like ribouku since he will work with him so he must be so strong to replace houken )
3-Riboku
4-Gyou'un
5-new general or one of Bananji Kashibou
Dark Admiral
Dark Admiral
@Xione why did you leave KoChou out of it. He sure is going to be a tough one for sure. Might even be on top 3. Here's my prediction;
1. Renpa (all time OG)
2. Shibashou
3. KoChou (has an insane hype)
4. Riboku (he ain;t overpowering dudes I mentioned above)
5. Kaishibou Gyo'uN / Bannaji / some other General under KoChou.
Jailer
Jailer
Kouchou seems hella capable but the three great heavens over him, there's a reason they are famed over all of Zhao, they are the equivalent of Qin 6GG
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Xione why do you hate Gyou’Un? Lol

All time for Zhao?
1. Houken
2. Shibashou
3. Gyou’Un
4. Renpa
5. Kochou? Gakuhaku Kou? Bananji/Rozo? Lol