Worstgen

Goodman Grey
Goodman Grey
It's hard to choose because they're all great, but my favorite has to be the man himself Kaladin. That scene in the Rhythm of War where he swears the 4th ideal is still one of the best scenes I've ever read.
This latest book also made me really like Adolin, his relationship with Maya was amazing. And of course, I've always been a big fan of wit and his stories (the dog and the dragon story might be my favorite).
D
dizzy2341
Wow...It's crazy how similar our opinions are lol. Even down to the very scenes. Kal's 4th ideal was something else. His entire story that book was my favourite plot from all 4 books.

And yeah, Adolin and Wit are both dope as hell too. Dog + dragon and Fleet are my favourite fables. But there are tons of amazing side characters. Can't wait for what's in store with Taravangian now that he...
Goodman Grey
Goodman Grey
Have you read the entire cosmere? Brandon has said some interesting stuff regarding Stormlight and the new Mistborn book.
D
dizzy2341
Nah, I've only tried Stormlight so far. And I've heard some stuff about Kelsier, but don't fully understand the context. I'll probs check out Mistborn soon!
D
dizzy2341
Yo, have you checked out book 5 prologue?! Possibly the best one IMO, and it's not even the final version yet.
Goodman Grey
Goodman Grey
Yeah that prologue was crazy, I especially liked actually seeing Thaidakar in person, and I think it sets up some good stuff for the book with him and Ba ado Mishram.
And Gavilar is up there with Moash now. He straight up manipulated Dalinar into drinking more. Great character though.
D
dizzy2341
Yeah, he was wylin. Poor Dal has felt so much regret over that. Really dig Gav's character though. He feels so real. For some reason I can't even bring myself to hate him though. I've got a love/hate relationship with Moash, but Gav I just kinda respect even though he's a real piece of shit xD
Goodman Grey
Goodman Grey
Yeah you can't hate a well written character like Gavilar. That's not the only sneak peek we've gotten of book 5 though, have you read the chapters Brandon released of secret project 4?