Worstgen

Natalija
Natalija
It's pretty weird, right? :D Glad you're enjoying it!!
Udell
Udell
Yea I think the MC is dumb. Really followed Rize down a alley in a world of ghouls. Knew he was gonna get wrecked. Then he fell into another trap a few episodes later lol. I few scenes were a bit strange but nothing really was off putting.
Natalija
Natalija
HAHAHA, he starts out as an idiot, but I like how he changes along the way. You areeee reaching my fave part! Report when you finish the season
Udell
Udell
Imma be finish with it tonight. I can't stop watching, what have you done to me.
Natalija
Natalija
Shush and continue!
Udell
Udell
Kaneki destroying Jason made my night ahaahhaha
Natalija
Natalija
👀👀👀 right?! He is kinda cool
Udell
Udell
Yea might have to the read the manga because I am hearing that the anime is skipping stuff. Pretty much done with season 2 so might as well finish the anime first XD.
Natalija
Natalija
LOL that was hella quick! Yes, season two departed from the manga a lot but I dunno - I enjoyed it for how dramatic it was. Season three is most manga-like, if I remember right. But might as well watch the whole thing for visuals, then read laters for better explanations ^_^
Udell
Udell
Yea some stuff felt missing and yea its fast because i'm binging the series lol
I will start season 3 tomorrow. The blue haired chick is such a bitch, hate her ass. Rat out my manager homie like that. It was sad to see him die.
Natalija
Natalija
The talk of the town was Hide at that point :'( Do you like Kaneki more now?
Udell
Udell
Yea I like him more. To be clear I never really hated him I just thought he was foolish. Season 2 I couldn't quite figure out his motive. Hide is a smart man for figuring stuff out. He smarter than Kaneki at least ahahahha