Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
The best character from Inuyasha, hands down
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
100000000000000% he's one of my fav characters overall in all of anime.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
His journey into Hell submitted him as the apex of that stoic brother trope. No one who came him touches that
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
inyu was my first ever experience with anime aside from dbz digi and poke so it holds a very special place in my heart.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
About the same here. When I got into manga, Inuyasha was the first one I fully read. It was a struggle with some questionable, 2011 scans and bad quality images
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
i was so sad when it was first cancelled, cause i never thought they'd return with the conclusion to the anime but boy was the wait worth it. i'd love to give it a reread but thats such a commitment haha
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Have you watched the sequel at all? I watched the first episode on YouTube and decided to give it some time to build up episodes for a binge. Haven’t gotten to it yet.
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
no im soo behind on newer anime/manga overall. I was super busy until this year so i've been slowly catching up on my main mangas and series and watching some new ones here and there. how was it from what you saw?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Confusing but not too bad. It’s about time travel (lol,) and Sesshomaru’s twin daughters with amnesia. It gave me an old school Inuyasha vibe before they got too deep into Naraku bullshit
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
Sesshomaru was my childhood crush. He's still one of my favorites. As for Yashahime, it's good, though not as much as the original series. I still recommend it.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Is it all on YouTube?

Kagura was definitely among my top kid crushes. She was great and her death is still the saddest thing in the series.
Tyrant MUUGEN
Tyrant MUUGEN
hahah Naraku was such a bad ass for me especially given the voice actor has some of my fav roles in general haha.

might have to rewatch this feudal time traveling love story again hahaha its been so long.

nothing is really good as the original that's why i despised shippuden 2nd half and boruto overall.