Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I love having that sleep schedule
Alpha
Alpha
I dont mind it tbh but its messing up my professional life. I tried not sleeping after waking up all night and the next day as well. Still couldn't sleep next night. FFS
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Well, having been there myself, many more times than I would want to admit, I know that once you're there it's so hard turning it around again xD
MonsterKaido
MonsterKaido
Happens with me a lot
B
Ballel
Take some vacation days and get your schedule back to normal. Been there so often during school life, my sleep schedule used to be normal only on vacation/weekends.
Caffeine over a longer time period f..s up your health @Alpha
Alpha
Alpha
Good thing im not working for someone. Or i'll be a zombie by now.
I tried adjusting my schedule but god damn...i just get super charged at nights and sleepy during days.
Totally agree with caffeine...im addicted to soft drinks/energy drinks.
B
Ballel
The soft/energy drinks will fuck up your cardiac health over time and ruin your teeth. Normal caffeine from actual coffee is still better than this.

Bad habits can accumulate over time and stress you out even more.
I' m not trying to sound like a mom but I 've been there myself.
Getting out of this spiral is hard at first but making one first step is better than letting it become worse.

Hope youll be better soon!
Alpha
Alpha
@solis i got addicted to soft/energy drinks during my time in UK. Been 9 years now. It got to the point where i replaced water with those shitty drinks.
But dring the past year, i kind of toned it down a lot. Still consume a lot but im working on this..they definitely fuck up with your health and teeth. You have good awareness regarding this. Cheers
B
Ballel
9 years, damn that's harsh. Maybe going cold and removing them altogether is necessary. Or replace them wih normal coffee.
Many ppl are kinda addicted to coffee but there caffeine is still a natural ingredient. Energy drinks contain artificial caffeine at extreme levels. Otherwise healthy, young people got heart attacks from that shit, be careful.