BleakAsh
i believe it will play a role certainly
S
Shisui
Did he???? Momotaro incoming kmt.
Monkey(Luffy) = Wisdom
Hades
Hades
@BleakAsh ...if there is anything I hate about post skip Luffy, that is lacking of the funny and crazy thinking aspect of Luffy in his post skip fights....like mizu Luffy is crazy idea and yet it looked funny....Luffy crazy antics in general messes with the rhythm of antagonists....like with arlong, crocodile, enel, moria and Lucci...even he messed the rhythm of doflamingo with his g4 form....
Hades
Hades
I just hope we will see some crazy and funny yet effective idea against Kaido mixing with adCoC....not just punching with CoC....that really makes him "wisdom king"....
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
you know there is that thing with pretime skip being more flexible with counters coz luffy didn't have haki..

thats also why its more linear in Post Timeskip.. coz of haki is now an expounded technique
Hades
Hades
Oda can write if he puts some effort...it is not just counters....see Luffy vs Lucci fight....g2 and g3 dominated Lucci for most of the fight and yet the fight is the best ever fight in one piece.....
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
but we're not talking about best fights lmao but that gag luffy presents.. the reason why it seems to have diminished is due to HAKI.