Worstgen

Hades
Hades
Don't know what to say....Oda hypes up with portrayal but feats are not to the level he was portrayed....if he gets another KO, maybe I will be extremely salty.....
Sentinel
Sentinel
I hope he doesn't get koed.
The mere fact that we thought Luffy could have solved his G4 timelimit issue due to him casually using G4 vs fodders, only to him collapsing due to exhaustion after 20 mins of G4, then being carried away by Zoro was already bad enough.
Sentinel
Sentinel
But seeing how Luffy casually used Snake Man then reverted back to his base gave me the hope of G4 mid-battle switching.

Btw, new G4 mode is incoming for sure.
Hades
Hades
@Sentinel ..that is what I didn't understand...why didn't Luffy switch from G4 to normal before it ran out when he did against fucking fodders and ship.....he can just use KKG and revert back to normal form and tango with Kaido.....sigh....now again he did the same....sometimes, I don't understand Oda choices
Hades
Hades
Imagine switching to snakeman for speed, tankman for defence and boundman for fire power with CoC and without losing haki....that could be devastating...there is no need for G5 also.....I personally don't want G5 if it makes Luffy sitting duck post usage of that gear for a longer time.....
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Hades The thing is, if this was just a way to showcase the abilities of the other supernovas on the rooftop due to Luffy being absent for 10 minutes, Oda could have easily done that with Luffy just reverting back to his base form and rather being defensive on the background while other supernovas showcase their skills.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well Luffy still needs a G4 attack mode. Bound Man is allrounder, yep, that's how strong G4 is.
Many people mix up Bound Man with his power mode but I disagree. His power mode will represent the Lion or Tiger. We might even see casual attacks which will dwarf KKG in terms of brute force.
Hades
Hades
I doubt that we will even see king form or KKG again....even if we see KKG again, it won't look as good as it looked in dressrosa even if it is coated with CoC.....
Sentinel
Sentinel
Luffy already showed KKG in his training - and it didn't look nearly as impressive as the one in DR. Yet, it is even more powerful than the one in KKG due to Luffy adding ryuo to it, despite his technique being incomplete.

I'm sure we'll see a KKG moment when Luffy hits Kaido off guard or sth like that.
Sentinel
Sentinel
It wouldn't surprise me that Kaido would take damage but not that much of which it would affect his health that much.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I don’t want a G5 bc that’s another thing that Luffy will half ass. I know I’m asking for too much but he needs to perfect G4 before moving on to anything else that has Haki errors and short term time limits
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Blother I agree with you. G5 won't happen, although Oda hinted that G5 will happen - but not against Kaido.

Luffy doesn't have to solo Kaido to beat him. People can forget this idea. However, for starters, Luffy will use this opportunity to perfectionize G4, either with G4 switching OR using G4 techniques in base, similar to G2.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Of course there might be an ultimate G4 mode too, having attack, speed and durability at the absolute maximum. It basically functions similar to Bound Man yet it's drastically stronger than Bound Man with more drawbacks. G4: Sun Mode or something like that which will either represent the Tiger or the Lion? Or even Sun Wukong?
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
After the ACoC bloom I thought he would have tremendously better Haki usage since now he had an alternate source of Haki to rely on rather than CoA but Oda went the boring route of it all being the same
Sentinel
Sentinel
I cannot even truly grasp the difference between AdCOC usage and AdCOA one. Like, if Luffy uses AdCOC with Haki flow, will he waste his COA energy too?

Anyway, AdCOC is the tool to properly damage Kaido, which AdCOA techniques were too shallow before. Now it's time for other G4 alternatives or an improvement of G4 itself.
Hades
Hades
Both CoC coating and internal destruction has not fleshed out yet.....also, I still think Luffy just used only ryou against Kaido....before chapter 1010.....fuck it is confusing as hell......