Worstgen

B
Ballel
???
BornInAbyss
BornInAbyss
I am reffering to his answer to Blother. He said he did request a ban there and tagged Abysmal and gave info about 2 days remaining. Either my english is misarably bad or I understood it right. Plus he wants the admins to confirm that he is not SaitamaSanji.
W
WoroXD
I literally finished Uni lectures and thought like maybe Ill create an account and troll the first hour or so, never heard of the saitama guy before, Im pretty sure if I was sus I wouldve been banned right now
BornInAbyss
BornInAbyss
So you are neither Abysmal nor SaitamaSanji? Then thats a very big coincidence since you literally created an account right after some troll got banned because he was calling every zoro fan on the platform an retard. Not only that but he purposefully downplayed zoro just for shits and giggles.
If you aren't that person then you won't be banned. But if you are, you will be since this would mean bypassing a ban.
W
WoroXD
Bro I'm Abysmal, and Im not SaitamaLanji guy go talk to an Admin if they can confirm it for you.
BornInAbyss
BornInAbyss
If you are really Abysmal then I will ask him instead if he is you. if he confirms it I will apologize for suspecting you. You gave the information that in 2 days you won't be banned anymore correct? Until then I will be sceptical. No offense.