Worstgen

BleakAsh
BleakAsh
its called moral progression.. throughout OPM you could see the author is going for a hero / villan philosophical story..

where a villan is a monster with morals.. and that my friend is one hell of a development on Garou's end
C
Cuistot
He does see flaws in his actions which is good but he flip flops too much in my opinion. It isn't until Saitama hops in that his world view changes completely.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
i stopped reading after he was about to break the limiter but didn't know they interact later.. thx for the spoiler.

but even before this encounter Garou had his chance to become a true monster yet he chose a moral route or an inbetween way between heroes and monsters.. I'm gonna jump back on the track coz its about to get LIT between him and saitana
C
Cuistot
I mean, it's inevitable they meet eventually. I didn't give you too many details lol.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
I'll prolly rewatch the whole thing.. with the intention to really comprehend the characters than enjoying animation or plot..

But i left off feeling hyped for their interactions so i better be QUICK
Seth
Seth
Year 2030. Murata is finishing his 13th redraw of chapter 93 because he didn't like one panel. Garou still didn't show up. You are fat, mentally broken weeb. Wife left you, neighbors hate you and your brother is a succesfull buisness man. Was it worth it?
C
Cuistot
Chrono x Seth
Chrono
Chrono
Yh I like that Garou has morals and that, but I do agree with him being too soft. I feel like hes more on the good guy side now. He shouldve beaten the shit out of Darkshine then realised how fucked up what hes doing is. Then maybe he kinda dismisses it…I feel like that wouldve made a bigger impact. Cause now no one can take Saitama vs Garou seriously cause we know Saitama aint in danger…..(not like he ever was lol.
C
Cuistot
Early Garou had more conviction while still keeping his morals (sparing Metal Bat)
Seth
Seth
On a serious note. OPM hype is dying slowly but surely. OPM should be at least monthly where you know that you will actually get something. Redraws are the worst because you know that Murata is wasting his time that he could use to draw another chapter to move the story forward instead of some bs redraws for few fans who collect manga volumes.