Worstgen

h_zorothegoat
h_zorothegoat
Yeah I saw. People are crying about 1st anniversary rewards of Genshin (including me lol) but I don't think they should've dropped its rating this bad.
h_zorothegoat
h_zorothegoat
Sentinel
Sentinel
The 1st anniversary rewards are straight up disgusting, nobody should support this kind of treatment imo.
Also, I think people being so upset about MH is actually a series of reactions; it started when a popular streamer revealed that MH gifted him with around 50000 - 80000 primogems and saying that he shouldn't spread this fact to other people, then the thing with the anniversary, Kokomi nerf and so on.
Sentinel
Sentinel
The funny thing is, only 1000 talented artists can get those 100 primogems rewards as the anniversary reward which is even worse for the artists. Why should they waste their time with such meaningless rewards when there's the possibility that they get nothing at all?
Sentinel
Sentinel
> But Mihoyo too did this. So maybe thats why players got flamed over

Ok, this is new. Seriously, what is MiHoyo thinking with this kind of policy?
h_zorothegoat
h_zorothegoat
what is MiHoyo thinking with this kind of policy?

since people are being tooxic, they released this policy. But knowing that its 1st anniversary, they should've gave us atleast a free 5 star character
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yep, or at least 10 free pulls.
But yeah, Genshin players are toxic af now, they're leashing their frustrations on Honkai too on Twitter lol.
h_zorothegoat
h_zorothegoat
Tbfh Honkai gives best ani rewards. Like one ss star character, costume and free pulls. Here we only getting 10 intervined fates lol
Sentinel
Sentinel
They trash Honkai because of MiHoyo for whatever reasons. That's the part when I don't reason with them anymore. They shouldn't use another game to trash on MiHoyo...
h_zorothegoat
h_zorothegoat
True that. And ever since I joined genshin fandom, I've noticed that it's most toxic out there. Also weird for gay ships (not that i have something against LGBTQ but it kind of feels weird)
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yeah, Genshin Community is toxic af, always accusing other games of copying their favo game (although I literally could have done the same by saying GI is a ripoff of BotW lol) but when it comes to MiHoyo's recent nonsense, I truly reason with their complains, unless it's really too much like the case with Kokomi's VA being harassed...