Worstgen

ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
sup, epic mafia god mangopango? XD
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
You are vastly overestimating my powerlevel here, but I'll humbly accept your flattery, what do you seek for a reward?
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
teach this humble disciple your mafia winning secrets, o' great mango pango senpai :P
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I am probably not the right man to teach you that as my winrate isn't that great lmao.

As a player my skills are probably not that great, though my greatest feat was when I soloed the Garo game, though even though I soloed it, I didn't win
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
i remembering seeing some memes about that game lol, the one made using clips from aot XD
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I won the battle but lost the war..

That game was a meme and a half, I had the benefit of doubt that game. People didn't think I'd go as monkey as mafia. But, well, I did.

Even @Light D Lamperouge who had subbed out came in the mafia chat and asked me wtf I was doing, and I was like "something"
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I mean I technically had openly admitted to killing 2 townies xD

But I still got endgamed
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
Bro that game was wild to say the least XD

"First they'll will make us clowns like them and then they will beat us at clowning" XDDD
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I felt so defeated at the end, because in all sense of the word we were acing them, flawless victory with not a single loss in the Mafia team. Well Except for Gambit who got himself modkilled.

A speedrun for perfect 100% mafia win, but yeah that didn't happen.
It all came crashig down when the Pro-Mafia indie was starting to be defiant..
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
yea losing like that would sting real bad. the meme was hilarious though ngl XD
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
You know the best part was Gambit was modkilled for..

get this;

Not trolling hard enough