Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
Haha i will check it again
But o agree overall Bananji wasn’t weaker than Shukai plaines Ouhon at all. I made a post about that in the Kingdom general section yesterday or the day before lol. And I have Max power Bananji=> Gyou Un => Normal Bananji.
But overall as a general I think I prefer Gyou Un a shade better.
But Houken > Bananji
Xione
Xione
@RayanOO Don't see the Max Power Bananji => Gyou'un at all personally. Both were portrayed as essentially equals in their clash against Akou.

There's a decent gap between normal Bananji & Max power Bananji. To an extent Kaine holds him as unstoppable at his peak, which isn't the case for normal state Bananji. So if Gyou'un=> Normal Bananji, don't see how Max power Bananji => Gyou'un works out.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Because at that level of power no fights is easy. Even at his best and riled up like a maddy Bananji will sweat to put down max weight Gyou Un. Gyou un was a beast. He shrugged of the pain of Ouhon spear like a boss and he carried a lot of weight inside him.
Against Akou both were seen equal but both weren’t all out.
RayanOO
RayanOO
yeah I see Max Bananji taking it.
But two things : Bananji will take time to reach that peak so he won’t overpower Gyou Un directly. And even at his best I don’t think he can stomp him.
Xione
Xione
I think you're a bit undermining the sheer gap that exists between normal state Bananji & Bananji at his peak. Bananji had been fighting on the frontlines for 14 days. With all the reports about him being sent to Ousen. Yet despite being on the frontlines for 14 days, the moment he started to get serious and get out of his "normal state"...Hara uses Ousen himself to hype up Bananji's martial might.
Xione
Xione
Ousen, Qin's best strategist, had his expectations completely blown/destroyed at Bananji's sheer martial prowess. Implying that the martial might he was displaying during that pincer attack was at a much higher level than anything he had displayed during his time in the wing, which includes the clash against Akou/Ouhon/etc. And that wasn't even Bananji being completely out of his normal
Xione
Xione
Right Gyou'un has weight, so does Bananji. Just read his reaction to Qin invading Zhao and how mad he got it. Not to mention serving in Ganmon, a region much more gruesome than anything Gyou'un and such have seen. I mean I agree Gyou'un is a beast, but I also see Rinko/Naki/etc and many others as beasts too.

Leaving that aside though, why do you believe that he wasn't using his max power against Akou?
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah Naki and Rinko are beasts (and god I love Rinko) but Gyou’un seems superior to them. Renpa had 4 great guys around the same level. 4 monsters. But RSJ 10 heroes and their level is decreasing each time. Gyou Un was his trusted right hand and the best of his vassals. And RSJ was Renpa level.
I know stats can be weird but I don’t think a single vassals (outside the future GG Ousen etc) has as higher stats as him
RayanOO
RayanOO
Gyou un is 94 in strength 93 in leadership and 88 in smart and has great instinct. If I don’t forget anyone he has the highest stats for a vassals who didn’t became a GG.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah Bananji seems to be Riboku army main guy but Riboku often has other great martial beast at his side : Houken for 600 chapters and then he will have Shibashou
Xione
Xione
Oh you misunderstood what I meant by that. I meant that I consider weaker characters to be beasts as well. So me putting Bananji over Gyou'un isn't saying Gyou'un isn't a beast, just Bananji is a bigger beast. And I actually agree about Gyou'un > Rinko.
Xione
Xione
And I'm not sure about the stats of all the vassal generals of other generals. But when it comes to stats & Bananji, both his intelligent & experience stat are in contradiction with the manga, similar to Riboku/Kashibou/SHK's strength stat.
Xione
Xione
Bananji's portrayal strategically is on the level of CHG who is at 93, yet he's at a 84 lol (which is like.. uhh... Hara had 1 too many blunts? xD).
His experience stat is at B, despite him spending a decades at Ganmon on the frontlines.. is like.. umm yeaaaa Manga sayin sum else. And there's also no political excuse to justify it for Bananji like there was somebody like Gokei.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah BNJ having B in experience is weird. Maybe they just counted main field exp and army vs army exp, and they decided it was not the same thing as the savage Xiogun (forgot their names lol). But yeah BNJ should have A in exp too
RayanOO
RayanOO
They put Go Kei at B in exp while they put other jailed Dragon at S…. Not really logical
RayanOO
RayanOO
No CGR was a great strategically commander and knew many great tactics from RSJ etc.
He seems superior to Bananji. But yeah BNJ 84 seems really low.
Xione
Xione
Yes you're right, but that's like SHK having Moubu at his disposal. And he used him up to coalition arc, and that's about it. In the recent invasion he had absolutely nothing to do with Houken nor did he plan anything for him. Instead what'd he did for his return? He went out and got the guy who was with him during Ganmon, Bananji and used him. And of course with SSJ replacing Keisha as the main strategical underlin