Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I did, but tbh it didn't really feel too much like an MMO to me. Something felt lacking to me personally.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Not yet fam,I heard it was good but lacked content is that true?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I'm probably not the right person to tell you that for sure, since I didn't play that many hours.

Like my first impressions was pretty alright. But, there's just something about the overall feel of the game which feels a bit off. It's almost like a single-player game with many other people playing their own single player game.

That's how it felt to me. The combat is a bit clunky too. Idk, it could be good, but I-
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
- don't think it is what it could be at this point in time.

It's got potential, but for me it's not really doing it.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Rn Im just drifting by and waiting for Classic Wrath lmfao. Been playing a wow private server called Ascension.

Its a classless server, meaning you can build your own guy from all the classes in the game, its pretty epic and lively.

If you wanna play it, I'd be happy to do it with ya lmao.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
-Like my first impressions was pretty alright. But, there's just something about the overall feel of the game which feels a bit off. It's almost like a single-player game with many other people playing their own single player game.

Ah the SWTOR effect I see.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Lmao I played on Ascension too a little while back LMAO.

I am at Prestige 2 or something, I just dinged 60 and insta prestiged lmao.

Been a wee minute since I launched it though lmao. ATM I'm infected by the minecraft bug
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Like I made a shadow hunter lmao just like the one in W3, well close to it.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
-Lmao I played on Ascension too a little while back LMAO.

I am at Prestige 2 or something, I just dinged 60 and insta prestiged lmao.

Been a wee minute since I launched it though lmao. ATM I'm infected by the minecraft bug

Dude let's play it together! We'll go around ganking people !

What's your discord?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I was so mad when they removed SMF in legion, so I wanted to become a dual 1h meatgrinder lmao.

It seems TG is better than SMF in Ascension, but still wanna make it work, lul. I just want all the attackspeed bonuses, lmao.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
They buffed SMF tbh.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai#1203
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Its actually broken.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Sent!
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Oh.. Typical that they do that when I'm not there to use it lmao.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I'm at work atm, but we can go after lmao
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Lel, they were too scared of your power!