Worstgen

Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Your bff @Sentinel was. But apparently he has been enlightened lately.
Sentinel
Sentinel
OP world building and foreshadowings still great, battles are just meh.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Reading the reaction of last Jack chapter, yeah I won't imagine it in 2015, that Jack will end up be treated like this at all. The 2015 Jack who shook the entire forum with his debut, ends up getting less focus than brat like Otama.
Seth
Seth
@Sentinel foreshadowings are trash bro. Oda's foreshadowing, example: ( Introduce char XYZ in chapter 100 as a silhouette at the end of the chapter . Next. Finally show a glimpse of his face in chapter 130. next. Finally reveal the character in chapter 150 and I'm tired of this world building bullshit. Count how many islands Oda shown out of all he could.

Fucking Edens Zero stops One Piece with worldbuilding.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Nobody imagined it this way Topi-Senpai. Nobody. And please don't remind me of Jack... that's still the worst thing about the raid.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Seth I'm not talking about those foreshadowings. I'm talking about those involving OP world building which is really interesting. Oda actually puts details in chapter numbers, cover stories, etc for those things.

Can't tell much about Eden Zero, never read/watched it.
Seth
Seth
Oda doesn't fucking care anymore.

Final war will probably have Usopp trapping Akainu with anti magma plants so Luffy can land final punch.

Fuck this bullshit.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Seth
> Final war will probably have Usopp trapping Akainu with anti magma plants so Luffy can land final punch.

Bruh, stop giving Oda ideas lol.
minamoto
minamoto
peeHAHAHAHAHA..
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
One Piece biggest appeal was the adventure

Which has been dead Post Timeskip other than Zou and FMI
Seth
Seth
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
It's not a fighting shounen, it's a Hybrid type mixing Modern Battle Shounen with 70-80s adventure type Shounen
minamoto
minamoto
stop replying me guyz or i ma solo u 1 by 1..
Seth
Seth
Doesn't fucking matter. Fights are the majority of the series.