Worstgen

Tamerani
Tamerani
Could be better ;;; I am so tired actually from work >.<
and you? :)
Cinera
Cinera
Alright, I dislike that I'm spending too much time on the forum, but I'm otherwise feeling okay.

Hope works becomes less stressful soon. How are the projects going?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I try to limitate my time on here because real life catches up quite quickly.
Tamerani
Tamerani
@Cinera only slowly moving forward. I am not an engineer, I am just managing some small things >.< Maybe you should find some other hobby besides being here? :o
@Finalbeta yeah that's true!!
Cinera
Cinera
@Tamerani then I'd just split my time further to accommodate my new hobby and end up losing even more time. :josad:
Tamerani
Tamerani
@Cinera ah so it is more about the fact that you're avoiding to do the things you're supposed to? :( you should really work on that
Cinera
Cinera
Yeah. 😢
Tamerani
Tamerani
I am sure you can do it!! Maybe you should take some time off the internet or so, or do the important things first and then enjoy your freetime??? :( I don't know, I am bad at this sorry >.< You need to figure out yourselves how to deal with it I don't know >.< :(
Cinera
Cinera
No worries, I'm an adult, I should deal with my problems.
Tamerani
Tamerani
Even adults face problems they have difficulties to face!! Being an adult doesn't make able to deal with everything easily just like that >.< but yeah try your best!! I believe in you. Maybe decide on a plan to follow and try your best!! I remember when I spent too much time on my phone, I put it on loud and only took it into my hand when it ringed for a message!! That helped me get free from the addiction!
Tamerani
Tamerani
At one point I got so annoyed by the ringing I turned it back to silent and I completely forgot about it. Don't know if that may help you anyhow!! But just an example. >.<