Worstgen

ThatMojaveCourier06
ThatMojaveCourier06
Roblox > Dark Souls
W
Wonderful World
Personally, what attracted me to the Souls series is the fact that the story isn't directly told to you, but instead told through the world. Most of it is through item descriptions and NPC's.

The combat, while hard for newcomers is rewarding when you're finally able to overcome it.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The story of Dark Souls is the kicker for me. The best story ever told in video games imo, even if it’s a mostly vague and interpretive one, that plays into one of the central themes the game explores, “the pursuit of knowledge”
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The mileage you get out of Dark Souls is largely dependent on how much you enjoy the character you’re playing as, but I enjoyed my DS3 character so much more than I enjoyed any other RPG Characters I’ve created.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
I watched several playthroughs and it is basically find a bass, fight the boss and remember his attack pattern to win. Story itself is idk, didnt grasp me that much. I mean i played mass effect trilogy 5 times so long games aint an issue to me
W
Wonderful World
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung my DS3 run was by far my most memorable as well. I went with a faith build using the Dragonslayer Swordspear, but this was literally at the start, so not sure if faith has been nerfed since.

The Souls series has excellent build customization, so you can literally play the game however you want.