Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I would amend this theory to say that the King likely used his soul to fuel the Sun above Archdragon Peak. This would truly bring the Nameless King’s betrayal full circle, him linking the flame just like his father did, but having done so for the Dragons whom Gwyn hated lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Is this theory in YT? Seriously DS theorists are really skilled in analysis.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It is, it’s in Bob the Hollow’s channel. He just made the theory like 3 days ago, and he says a lot of other things related to the King which I believe are wrong, and he even contradicted himself in places lol, but I really love the idea of the King linking the Flame above Archdragon Peak lol. Gwyn is probably spinning in his grave lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But the crazy thing is that this would put prime Nameless King above the Lords of Cinder, since like Gwyn the flame could not burn him to ash while the other Lords were indeed burned to ash
Sentinel
Sentinel
Okay, I'm going to watch it now. It's really interesting how NK linked the first flame tho, he also fueled the sun above Archdragon Peak? Wow, that's a feat.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, NK is his son for a reason after all, and incredibly powerful too in terms of lore.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The Sun above Archdragon Peak is more my own theory but apparently the idea that he linked the First Flame is not uncommon among the Dark Souls fandom. But yeah, in my headcanon he used his soul to ignite the Sun above the peak.