Worstgen

Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
I'm a good artist because I don’t care about ass or big boobs. That’s the secret poyo
B
Ballel
It was copypasta lel
Now that I think of it.... I never saw you draw any female characters
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Drawing female characters is hard. I’m still practicing. I would say I can draw "good" female characters but I’m not satisfied.
B
Ballel
For me it is the same with male characters. They are so hard for me to draw that I rarely do it.

Post some more in the art thread! I like your style and you improve every time.
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Thanks 🙏🏼 the thing is I draw a lot but 80% I draw my own characters (mostly with pen and paper). I rarely draw fanarts of One Piece etc. if I draw a new fanart I will post it ^^
B
Ballel
What's wrong with posting drawings of your original characters? It doesn't have to be one piece fanart. Users can post whatever they want in the art thread.
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
I will use them in my future novels. They should be a secret 🤫
I think about a Kid,Killer, Zoro and Luffy fanart
I will draw one if I have time
B
Ballel
Oh I see. Damn seriously dude, link me the site where I can buy that book one it's finished.🤩

Are you planning to publish several volumes of the same story or seperate novels?

Edit: didn't you say you have given up any hope in Luffy's character?
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
I‘m planning both.
Yes, I don’t like current Luffy but you will see why I need to draw him. I will probably draw it next weekend
B
Ballel
Your drawing when? (I'm an annoying stalker I know )
Cross_Marian
Cross_Marian
Sadly I had no time to draw on my iPad. I had a lot to do. Hopefully I will start soon
B
Ballel
You have an iPad? Is it easy to use compared to android?