Worstgen

W
Wonderful World
It's the nature of WG, sadly. I haven't been here all that long either, but people are extremely passionate about things and characters to the point where they can be outright hostile. Try not to mind it too much, or just ignore people if you can't handle it.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Play mafia instead :3
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
Their whining ruins it for others and it’s such a source of negativity. I agree with Mango and suggest you should play mafia instead :)
Kami Burn
Kami Burn
What I don't understand is the bitching about who is stronger then other characters bs. You all share the love for a manga but not for its characters. Maybe I'm to old for this,but in my days we debated about the story and not the powerlevel of some characters besides a Strongest Anime Character Thread.
Monster Luffy
Monster Luffy
People are just lamenting about how inconsistent Oda was writing his characters and how lame. For example, take Sanji in recent chapter, he ran away from queen because there was some issue with his body ignoring the fact that how Queen could be danger to the rest of the alliance. It is not just powerlevels. Oda butchering his characters just for some giggles.
Monster Luffy
Monster Luffy
Take another instance. Bigmom portrayal was heavily dented given how she didn't even scratch Kid when Kid was not even able to defend from her attack. Compare this to how 'diamond' Jozu lost his leg in Marineford war because of momentary carelessness.