Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Hey. How've you been?
bblue
bblue
I’ve been a bit tired due to school, but otherwise I’m good. What about you?
Cinera
Cinera
I've actually been set back productivity wise, but I think I'm going to be serious about taking steps to reverse that.

How did your project go?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Hey welcome back. I hope you are enjoying the OP spoilers.
bblue
bblue
Sorry for the late response, I just got home from music theory lessons.

@Cinera I’m not yet done with the project, but hopefully I’ll finish it this weekend.

@Finalbeta I expected as much 😪
Cinera
Cinera
No worries, how were the lessons?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I hope everything went fine :)
bblue
bblue
Thanks guys, my lesson was great since I love music theory 🎼
Cinera
Cinera
Nice to hear, how has work been?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I played drum in the past xd
bblue
bblue
Work has been alright, although I haven’t worked much this month due to school and such, but I managed to find people who were willing to take my shifts.

How has your work been?
bblue
bblue
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Oh well I still do time from time but many things caught up and I didn't keep up hahaha
Cinera
Cinera
Aah I'm glad you could reduce your burden.

Work has been bad... I spent more time on the forum at work than actually working due to some games I got engrossed in. They've ended now, so I'm hoping I can get back to being more productive (I plan to participate less in future games).
bblue
bblue
@Finalbeta as long as you enjoy it, that’s all that matters

@Cinera I’m sorry to hear that it went kinda backwards with work. That’s why I decided to log off the forum completely since I knew that I would get distracted. Not saying you should do the same, but I definitely understand cutting back sometimes.
Cinera
Cinera
Just requires more self discipline on my part. I had fun, I don't think I'm going to find it too difficult to exercise the required discipline.

When next can we expect to see you again?