Worstgen

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
💎 少年たち = チビさとる + チビかずき + チビゆう + チビだいき = チビ・キング ヌー
BOY = Chibi Satoru + Chibi Kazuki + Chibi Yu + Chibi Daiki = Chibi King Gnu (Chibi = little)
(🧡Mr. Satoru Iguchi + From the left of the scene of 5:25, 💚Mr. Kazuki Arai + 💙Mr. Yu Seki + 💜Mr. Daiki Tsuneta)
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
💎 A creepy monster with a pink body, a light rose color head, and a face in his mouth = Chibi Satoru's first friend.
(friend = Family (どらえもん / Doraemon for のび太 / Nobita. Do you know Doraemon? Popular anime characters.))
💎 The children wearing "Noppera-bo's expressionless yellow mask" is a bully. or indifferent adults.
💎 A child wearing a blue mask is bullied. = Chibi Satoru.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
Chibi Satoru was able to remove the blue mask himself. And he meets his dear friend.
💎 A monster watching over Chibi Satoru (angels ?, I think so). Yellow and blue-green monsters.
Monsters that look exactly like your nail color (yellow forefinger and blue-green for middle finger).
🤓 I remembered the sleeveless shirt worn by "Adult Satoru" during the Teenager Forever music video.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
When I saw Chibi Satoru wearing the shirt, I thought this music video was a story of his boyhood.
So when do you notice it? You will surely notice it! Throughout watching your reaction, I was thrilled and kept expecting your reaction.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
4:47 ▶ You commented on the scene where "Creepy monster that started walking" and "Chibi Satoru" were running hand in hand.
The "Creepy monster" shown at that time is wearing the sleeveless shirt that I got from Chibi Satoru.
Chibi Satoru, who lent the shirt to Creepy monster, is wearing another sleeveless shirt with the logo "一九XXX / Igu (chi)" printed on it.
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
"一 / Ichi / One (= I)" + "九 / Ku / Nine (= Gu)" + "XXX / ChiXXX (=Chi)" = "Igu (chi)". * It is a word game using Chinese characters.
(XXX is a word that cannot be written. Where is "Chi"? In the pants? .. Please guess! Hehehe😋) , (I think it's King Gnu's prank.🤪)
5:45 ▶ Chibi Satoru has made good friends and is playing with them. When you saw the friendship, you were delighted and smiled together.🥰
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
5:52 ▶ You have an ominous premonition when you see only one creepy monster growing. You are afraid of having a sad ending. 😱😥
6:23 ▶ You realize that Chibi Satoru's friend, is a member of King Gnu. You looked very happy. A big smile!
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
(🤓 The reality is that they only met after the age of 20, but it's true that they've been of the same age and the same generation. It's also true that they've loved music since they were boys.)
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
6:53 ▶ Creepy monster finds his picture drawn in the monster encyclopedia. He is shocked to misunderstand that Chibi Satoru sees himself only as a monster. And the creepy monster runs away from home. At that time, he meets bullies wearing yellow masks.