Worstgen

Jiihad
Jiihad
Shit lmfao, imma knock out a bunch tomorrow night after work lol
Jiihad
Jiihad
Ngl, thought I was more behind than that lol. 100 chapters is like a week of constant reading lol
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
You got my two favorite arcs in those 100 chapters though. You'll breeze through.
Jiihad
Jiihad
See...now I’m concerned. Like I said, you usually like bums so I have a bad feeling bout this
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Lmao, and when we talked Naruto, you said we had similar taste.

You can ask @Admiral Lee Hung about it. We get two solid arcs after Overhaul, the best in the series.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
After Overhaul’s arc, things get really really good lol. They slowed down a bit recently but in the last couple of chapters they’ve started to pick up again
Jiihad
Jiihad
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Jiihad in their own ways, yes. Lol
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
To be fair he'd probably be in my top 15 after I remembered Gaara and Killer Bee existed lmao. Besides, Danzo's a solid antagonist. Should've killed Sasuke.
Cinera
Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion Danzo was a terribly executed antagonist. He could have been an actually competent for the greater good Shadow ruler, but instead he was a power hungry, incompetent buffoon. How many of the series' problems did he cause? Pain, Kabuto and the Uchiha massacre come to mind.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Danzo reflected perfectly the imperfections within the Shinobi system and the fundamentally flawed approach of the Hokage (specifically Tobirama's) philosophy. He was morally ambiguous, because he was willing to do anything to protect Konoha and its people, even if it meant hurting them in the process.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
The many issues he was behind further cements the exact problems that lay in the shinobi system. And, he was fairly competent. It's implied he overtook many, many successful tasks (potentially the destruction of a Hidden Village https://v1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Naruto/0456-006.png ) after his long career as Hiruzen's counterpart in the darkness.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
The Uchiha Massacre was a brilliant move too, by the way. The Uchiha were going to rebel, shortly after Kumogakure had attempted to kidnap the daughter of the Hyuuga Clan's leader. Before that, you have the Kyuubi incident that ravaged the village, and before that the 3rd Shinobi world war. Diplomacy wasn't working, as Hiruzen tried. And Danzo wasn't going to risk-
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
-Plunging the world (more specifically Konoha) into another massive conflict after having little time to recover from the Third Shinobi War and the Kyuubi attack.

Danzo did nothing wrong.
Cinera
Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion I think that's what Danzo could have been — perhaps even what he was supposed to be — it's ultimately not how he came across eventually though. Kishi used him as a crutch to explain many of the issues the story had. Being the cause of so many problems doesn't exactly suggest competence.
Cinera
Cinera
It's all Danzo's fault is a meme for a reason, and it's an accurate one.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Yes. Danzo did a lot bad, but that's ultimately the point of his character? He represents the old Shinobi Ways, even in the most peaceful of villages. Even the Sage of Six paths denouces ninjutsu at the end of the series and praises his own form of chakra sharing, and Danzo is an excellent example of why Ninjutsu is bad, it allows for shinobi like him to exist whose sole purpose is conflict-
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
-In the name of his own self righteous morals. Danzo's very competent, we just see the two most relevant cases of his failures (Nagato and Kabuto) in action. I defend the Uchiha Massacre as the correct move. And Hell, if Danzo was forced to fight either Obito alone or Sasuke alone after the Kage Summit, he'd of beaten either of them with Shisui's eye, helping to resolve those lose ends.
Cinera
Cinera
Meh, Danzou might have beaten Sasuke, but not Obito. Obito would have had knowledge of Shusui's eye, so I'm very sceptical he would have been done in by it.

I don't necessarily think the Uchiha massacre was wrong at the time, it did cause problems for Konoha in the form of Sasuke though. So it was a failure in that respect. Stealing Shusui's eye was also definitely the wrong move as it precluded a peaceful solution.
Cinera
Cinera
Retaining the Uchiha as Shinobi of Konoha (as was Shusui's plan) would have strengthened Konoha.